Sodium Bentonite Clay Powder is pH neutral, anti-toxin, anti-bacterial bentonite clay powder for water-wise gardening, lawns, vegetables and fruit growing, pot plants, arable crops etc. to reverse soil degradation, and improve soil structure, water absorption, soluble plant nutrients, water and fertilizer retention thereby improving the soil quality, plant growth and productivity; ideal for organic food production.
Spread on surface and mix into top 15-20 cm using a Khurpi/rotary hoe.
|New garden beds for vegetables, flowers, fruit trees, lawns, native plants||3-5 kg/m2|
|Established gardens, lawns and trees||1-2 kg/m2; apply 500 g per m2, 2-4 times over several weeks |
|Existing pot plants, shrubs, fruit trees, flowers, native plants||To avoid disturbing roots, add 1-2 kg to 10 litre water (stir well) and apply to the soil|
Note: Regular applications allow the Bentonite clay to gradually incorporate into the soil.
Precaution: Keep Bentonite clay powder dry for easy handling and distribution.
Bentonite is a pH neutral, anti-toxin, anti-infective and anti-bacterial clay. Greenfield Processed Bentonite clay powder reverses soil degradation, improves the structure, chemistry and biological activity of sandy soils, and is a carrier of beneficial microbes. Therefore, it is ideal for organic food production.
Our Bentonite clay powder is suitable for all types of lawns, vegetable gardens, pot plants, trees and:
• Is a vital component of water-wise gardening.
• Improves water absorption on water-repellent soils.
• Supplies soluble plant nutrients including calcium, magnesium, potassium, etc.
• Increases water and fertilizer retention in sandy soils, thereby improving the soil quality, plant growth and crop productivity.
• Safe for aquatic systems, animals and micro-organisms.